- By that time Mordyukova was over sixty and had starred in over twenty other films.
- During the period of perestroika, Mordyukova appeared in a number of supporting roles in a range of comedy-dramas.
- Mordyukova and Bykov, major Soviet movie stars, had to plead with the authorities to spare him of even bigger charges.
- Jewish by ethnicity and a native of Kiev, Bystritskaya was chosen to play Axinia by Sholokhov himself over several distinguished candidates, notably Nonna Mordyukova.
- In 1948 he married Nonna Mordyukova, a popular actress at the time ( the couple had one son, Vladimir, also an actor who died in 1990 ).
- It's difficult to find mordyukova in a sentence. 用mordyukova造句挺難的
- Among Basilashvili's film partners were such actors as Alisa Freindlich, Lyudmila Gurchenko, Nikita Mikhalkov, Nonna Mordyukova, Evgeni Leonov, and Natalya Gundareva, among many other Soviet / Russian film actors.
- The role of Klavida Vavilova, a robust and boisterous Red Army Commissar who has accidentally become pregnant, in Aleksandr Askoldov's " Commissar " ( 1967 ) is Mordyukova's most memorable work.