- Real-life players are a lot more colorful and active.
- Franz is a lot more colorful than Steven, they say.
- Aristocratic hijinks of the more distant past were even more colorful.
- Something a bit more colorful, if you get my drift.
- The figures there seem more colorful; they come out swinging.
- It's difficult to find more colorful in a sentence. 用more colorful造句挺難的
- Uganda issued an equally strong, though more colorful, warning.
- Of course, Dahlonega may be more colorful than most hometowns.
- Vegetables are much more colorful, more perfumed, more luminous.
- Redford : Well, Justice because he's more colorful.
- People are much more conversational and less guarded and more colorful.
- Anglin was considered one of Jamaica's more colorful players.
- Exhibition Drill teams are also more colorful in uniform and weaponry.
- The cards are slightly more colorful, adding green and brown.
- Grimsley was one of the more colorful players of the 1970s.
- His paintings became more colorful using more purer, brighter hues.