- This sweetly scented lip, known as the peristome, forms the mouthlike entrance to the pitcher.
- As we carefully walked among the coral, our favorite was the burrowing clam, whose mouthlike openings are brightly colored in burgundy and aquamarine.
- Meyer said the enzyme acted much like Pac-Man, the computer game character, with a mouthlike opening in the molecule fitting around the cellulose as it is digested.
- While the crestlike clitoris exists solely for the gratification of its owner, the mouthlike vagina can accommodate a variety of objects ranging from a tampon to a baby's head.
- It's difficult to find mouthlikest in a sentence. 用mouthlikest造句挺難的