- The road by-passes the town of Muzillac and crosses the river Vilaine passing the town of La Roche Bernard.
- The Fondation de France, in collaboration with the Fondation Nicolas Hulot pour la Nature et l'Homme and the commune of Muzillac have created the Nicolas Hulot School for Nature and Man, open since 2004 at Park Branf閞?
- Sher's television appearances include the mini-series " The History Man " ( 1981 ) and " Hornblower " ( 1999 ), he played the role of French royalist Colonel de Moncoutant, Marquis de Muzillac, in the episode " The Frogs and the Lobsters ".
- In February 2014, he was victim of a facial nerve paralysis on the left side called Bell's palsy, due to the stress of the ticket theft of the show he had to play in the town of Muzillac in the department of Morbihan, and the way he was treated by the municipality after the theft, who refused to reimburse him.
- It's difficult to find muzillac in a sentence. 用muzillac造句挺難的