- Ghassan Nasry, 32, a tourist from Saudi Arabia, told The Associated Press.
- Nabil Nasry was appointed Damascus governor while Sobhy Hamide was named governor of Damascus'countryside . damas-ms-da
- Abdullah Nasry, the Islamic Relief project officer for the village of Aynar, said his group aims for cheap, long term solutions.
- "If a plane hits the towers, there is nothing we can do, " said Ghassan Nasry, 32, a tourist from Saudi Arabia.
- When Saudi housing developer Ghassan Nasry considered where to take his family on vacation, he ruled out Western countries because of reports that Arabs traveling there had been harassed.
- It's difficult to find nasry in a sentence. 用nasry造句挺難的
- "There is so much to see and enjoy " in Malaysia, Nasry, 32, said as he strolled with his wife and five children outside the Petronas Twin Towers, the world's tallest buildings.
- "' Nasry Juan Asfura Zablah "'( born 8 June 1958 ) also known as "'Tito Asfura "'is a Honduran politician of Francisco Moraz醤 and is the current mayor of his nation's capital of Tegucigalpa.
- A 42-year-old Afghan who returned home from the United States, relief project officer Nasry last summer canvassed refugee camps on the border with Pakistan for one and-a-half months before finding his first group of refugees from the same village.