- It has no discernible effect on spondylitis .
- I'm nudging fifty, i'm no chicken .
- He was of no use at all in the business .
- He made no compromise with the public taste .
- There have been no transport for many weeks .
- It's difficult to find no in a sentence. 用no造句挺難的
- There is no highroad to happiness or misfortune
- They had no other choice but to surrender .
- There is no news about this matter so far .
- I kept no company, made no visits .
- There is no restriction [limit] on the number of people .
- There was no help for it but to yield again .
- Do not trust him , no matter what he says .
- There is no past history of renal involvement .
- No conjecture can be offered on the subject .
- I 'm a newcomer and no good at flattery .