- be sure clothes do not cover the tube opening .
- cosmetics do not cover up the deficiencies of nature .
- his eyes were not covered .
- existing papers did not cover the new communities journalistically .
- the insurance policy does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear .
- It's difficult to find not covered in a sentence. 用not covered造句挺難的
- low cotton prices meant it could not cover their costs, which led to foreign exchange shortages .
- many important subjects are not covered by a uniform treatment in the depth and detail that they deserve .
- this chapter will not cover all the detailed disease control methods adapted to modern trends or to all types of poultry .
- you are lying and lies can not cover up facts
- s : yeah, but technically, it's not cover song
- -it is not covering up the grown parts !-what
- this dictionary does not cover all the english verbs
- it is not covering up the grown parts !-what
- yeah, but technically, it's not cover song
- the bill does not cover any major policy change