- Quote : " Wikipedia articles are not dictionary articles, are not whole dictionaries, and are not slang and usage guides ."
- :: It isn't helpful that the German article describes both meanings and is therefore ambiguous regarding what the ( encyclopedia, not dictionary ) article is actually about.
- Penguin needs to carefully read WP : NOTDIC which explains that Wikipedia articles are not dictionary entries and do not need translations of the subject heading into numerous languages .-- talk ) 21 : 52, 19 January 2014 ( UTC)
- KopaliDski also authored several books which are not dictionaries, including " 125 Fairy Stories To Tell the Children ", " Lexicon of Love Themes ", and the " Book of Quotations from Polish Belles-Lettres ".
- According to current PN-83 / P-55366 standard from 1983 ( but not dictionaries, see below ), " Typesetting rules for composing Polish text " ( " Zasady skBadania tekst體 w jzyku polskim " ) one can use either ordinary Polish quotes or 獸rench quotes?( without space ) for first level, and single Polish quotes or 獸rench quotes?for second level, which gives three styles of nested quotes:
- It's difficult to find not dictionary in a sentence. 用not dictionary造句挺難的