not in heaven造句
- Not here and not in heaven, " he said.
- "It's because we're not in heaven.
- Groups like P . M . Dawn see God as not in heaven but here on earth.
- She assures him that she is not in heaven and not to expect to go there himself.
- But for now, the future is at stake _ not in heaven but here, among men.
- It's difficult to find not in heaven in a sentence. 用not in heaven造句挺難的
- The matches are made not in heaven or a bedroom, but at a computer or over a catalog.
- The phrase " not in Heaven " is understood to justify man's authority to interpret the Torah.
- In support he adduces the biblical statement that the Torah is'not in heaven'( ) ."
- "My mother is not in heaven, not lost, " he said through his cousin Marisleysis Gonzalez.
- "My mother is not in heaven, not lost, " he said in Spanish through his cousin Marisleysis Gonzalez.
- He meets a former professor of history who observes that the people have indeed been judged and are not in heaven but hell.
- :" Then there is also in that place the abode called Breidablik, and there is not in heaven a fairer dwelling ."
- God then told Joshua that it was not possible to tell him the answers ( for, as tells, the Torah is not in Heaven ).
- Guy passes through the kind bureaucracy of a reception centre you are not in heaven or hell, and is inducted into the London Police Force.
- Rabbi Johanan ( or some say Rava ) interpreted " it is not in heaven " to mean that the Torah is not to be found among the arrogant.