not in my house造句
- "Not in my house, " he said.
- Not in my house, anyway.
- The trophy will go in the coaches'hallway, not in my house ."
- She said " Modi suporters can beam him in, but not in my house ".
- But then a burly Canadian intercedes and growls : " Not in my house, you don't ."
- It's difficult to find not in my house in a sentence. 用not in my house造句挺難的
- Orlando says not in my house Ms . Two-Time MVP . . . and the Sparks trail Houston by 12 points.
- "I want a man in my life, " she says, " but not in my house ."
- As a citizen of this town, it's important to be here and say ` Not in my house . "'
- Some people, fed up with the offensive and banal of the medium, opted out entirely : No more, not in my house.
- "It's not in my house yet, but we heard there was another three feet of water expected and so we decided to get out ."
- They were not unwilling to mix it up with a team that had Mutombo roaming the middle, itching to wag his " not in my house " finger after every blocked shot.
- "' " Not in My House " "'is the twelfth episode of the first season of " Modern Family " and the twelfth episode of the series overall.
- He is mentioned indirectly in " Not in My House ", " The Feud ", he returns, beating Phil at a Real Estate contest, but Luke wrestles against his own son ( name is unknown ), but lost to Phil in the wrestling match.
- Mary Simon, the administrator of Temple Shalom, the city's largest Jewish congregation, saw it differently and said many worshipers were upset . " This is more than a business choice, " Simon said . " This is precisely and actively trying to bring people to their position, which they have a right to do, but not in my house.