not in pair造句
- Eighth graders typically like to do things in threes, fours, and fives, not in pairs, says Robert Spear, executive director of the New England League of Middle Schools.
- :: Highly primitive trick : if there is absolutely no other option, replace the brackets with parentheses and enter them into Microsoft Excel ( it colours parentheses, though not in pairs ).
- Accessories _ Scarce, but Ralph Lauren showed a simple silver belt _ a two-inch band of highly-polished stainless steel that looks like silver _ along with some big silver cuff bracelets, worn singly, not in pairs.
- It is important to keep " Pygocentrus " piranhas alone or in groups of four or more, not in pairs, since aggression among them is common, not allowing the weaker fish to survive, and is distributed more widely when kept in larger groups.
- It's difficult to find not in pair in a sentence. 用not in pair造句挺難的