- Even though they did not win a game they came close on several occasions and drew with Woodsdale at Nubeena.
- The " working " elements of the Port Arthur community such as the post office and municipal offices were moved to nearby Nubeena.
- "One of the worst things was the terror, " said Mrs . Scurr, sitting in her living room in nearby Nubeena.
- More than two thousand people were ferried to safety by police, commercial vessel operators and private volunteers, and another two thousand people took refuge at a community centre at Nubeena.
- The only two police officers stationed on the peninsula ( at Nubeena and Saltwater River when they received a radio message at 1 : 32 p . m . to attend Port Arthur and be on the look out for a yellow Volvo.
- It's difficult to find nubeena in a sentence. 用nubeena造句挺難的