- "Nubeluz " was originally created for broadcast in Spanish and in Peru.
- During its final two seasons, " Nubeluz " was relocated to Venezuela.
- She and Almendra Gomelsky hosted " Nubeluz " from late 1990 to early 1994.
- From late 1990 to early 1994, she co-hosted the Peruvian children's TV show " Nubeluz ".
- After successfully finishing the school in December 1989, she was elected for being one of the animators of the children's TV show " Nubeluz ".
- It's difficult to find nubeluz in a sentence. 用nubeluz造句挺難的
- One of these was " Chamokropolis ", which was similar to a show that Televen also aired, called " Nubeluz ", which came from Peru.
- Nubeluz featured several competitions between children ( and even adults on occasion ) divided into two colored teams, always red and yellow, plus songs and dances, some with overt messages, performed by the Dalinas, interspersed with cartoons.
- The same year he directed " El pa韘 de Carl韓 " in Teatro Peruano Japon閟 and the children's show " r醤tico, p醠mani, zum ! ", under the twentieth anniversary of " Nubeluz ".
- Nubeluz's main contribution to the genre was the creation of an alternative world made of'nube'( cloud ) and'luz'( light ), with its own language, called'gl鷉ico', and its own peculiar manners and customs, where two weekly fiestas were held ( the terms'program'or'show'were never used ).