- During October 2009, NATS transferred its Oceanic ATC operations from the former Prestwick Oceanic Area Control Center ( OACC ) into the ?00m Prestwick Centre.
- Since opening its own facility in 1996 Oakland s Chinatown district, the OACC has offered cultural programs including performances, workshops, festivals, school tours, classes, and exhibitions.
- The Prestwick OACC had been located within the Scottish & Oceanic Area Control Centre, ( ScOACC ), at NATS "'Atlantic House " facility, adjacent to the Prestwick Centre.
- For instance, the Ozark Plateau bioregion hosts a yearly Ozark Area Community Congress, better known as OACC, which has been meeting every year since 1980, most often on the first weekend in October.
- Below is the project's mission statement . " The Oakland Chinatown Oral History Project ( OCOHP ), spearheaded by the Oakland Asian Cultural Center ( OACC ), aims to capture the living history of Oakland Chinatown by bringing youth to interview Oakland Chinatown elders.
- It's difficult to find oacc in a sentence. 用oacc造句挺難的