- Jones says Switzer embarrassed the franchise, as if that's possible in light of the history of abhorrent behavior by so many Cowboys.
- In Spring of 1944, Eberstein claimed he became aware of abhorrent medical experiments involving Sigmund Rascher and had Rascher arrested; he complained to Himmler as to the matter.
- People around him know that . " Previously, in her divorce filing, she had claimed that " it was the continuation of abhorrent and deviant sexual behavior which was potentially deadly ."
- We sent millions off to war a half-century ago to bring an end to that sort of abhorrent practice, only to find it has returned and is flourishing in the former Yugoslavia.
- It's difficult to find of abhorrent in a sentence. 用of abhorrent造句挺難的