- A brief mention of abundances in other planets might be good.
- So how did Amy end up homeless in a land of abundance?
- It is obvious that the times of abundance are over.
- But in the realm of abundance, money is promiscuous.
- These steps are being taken out of abundance of caution.
- It's difficult to find of abundance in a sentence. 用of abundance造句挺難的
- The Fair Dealers thought in terms of abundance rather than depression scarcity.
- Instead, each sector has three resources in certain levels of abundance.
- Atmospheric precipitation also plays a role of abundance water in Nerodimka river.
- Bitter s bronze sculpture represents Pomona, the Roman goddess of abundance.
- This is an echo of the age of abundance.
- Therefore, yusheng is considered a symbol of abundance, prosperity and vigor.
- This will be a period of abundance for people.
- On his desk is a picture of Lakshmi, a Hindu goddess of abundance.
- But there is now a curse of abundance.
- It is a village of abundance and harmony.