- He has views that no published scholar that I know of accepts.
- But I think everyone kind of accepts it now.
- I can sort of accept that at face value.
- Some guys shy away from a challenge and kind of accept things, but not me.
- Endorsed by Epiphone guitars, Scheithauer played and / or recorded with members of Accept among others.
- It's difficult to find of accept in a sentence. 用of accept造句挺難的
- "We sort of accept it when it's entertainment but this is science ."
- "You've got to kind of accept it as the cream on the jam ."
- But I was young, too, and in youth, you sort of accept that everyone is good-looking.
- The main aim of Accept, early in its history, was to lobby and campaign against this piece of legislation.
- Some people kind of beat themselves up, but I don't know, I just kind of accept it all.
- After his departure from Accept, he formed Bad Steve with other past members of Accept, Frank Friedrich and Dieter Rubach.
- Duckworth also displayed the willingness of accept changing tactics employed by Nelson, and maintained the superiority of British naval gunnery in battle.
- Powell said Iraq had to accept the return of accept U . N . inspectors, and that there was nothing to discuss otherwise.
- "It's scaring everyone to death, " said Andrea Sawitcke, executive director of ACCEPT, an international adoption agency.
- "I wish . . . Mayor Lanier would just sort of accept what's happening and get another franchise in Houston,"