- It will be a battle of access as much as ideas.
- Different computers use different means of access; consult your manual.
- He was not in charge of access to the Oval Office.
- It's not an excess of access but the reverse.
- A directory of access numbers is available at the Web site.
- It's difficult to find of access in a sentence. 用of access造句挺難的
- Lampreia said of access to the U . S . market.
- Reagan understood the shade of difference in the lexicon of access.
- Lack of access isn't the big problem in America.
- Investors so far have approached the lack of access with calm.
- His lack of access necessarily leaves the most important questions unanswered.
- And that is accompanied by a lack of access to capital.
- What holds them back is usually lack of access to capital.
- Styling wise, the Prius offers comfort and ease of access.
- First, there is the question of access to Asem itself.
- -- A guarantee of access to reasonable emergency room care.