on the lot造句
- Theater InSite will have a production on the lot every summer.
- It was filmed on the lot at Warner Bros . Studios.
- A number of independent production companies rent offices on the lot.
- Later, he graduated to parking cars on the lot.
- He grows watermelons on the lot where his home stood.
- It's difficult to find on the lot in a sentence. 用on the lot造句挺難的
- Garner definitely can't keep them on the lot.
- That left anything small and cheap sitting on the lot.
- It got every vehicle on the lot-- new, used.
- The family had parked their trailer on the lot just hours earlier.
- With the advent of television, production on the lot changed dramatically.
- The remainder of the scenes were shot on the lot of Fox.
- In the mid 1990s the vacant buildings on the lot were demolished.
- Longo came in first on industry tracker Subway establishments on the lot.
- He says, ` Don't even put it on the lot.
- In return, the Delawares would operate an Indian casino on the lot.