on the mall造句
- There were two other developments Wednesday regarding monuments on the Mall.
- The museum on the Mall will always be the crown jewel,
- The festivities will start officially on Thursday afternoon on the Mall.
- Ramco-Gershenson announced renovation plans on the mall in 1983.
- By Spring 2004, work on the mall had been completed.
- It's difficult to find on the mall in a sentence. 用on the mall造句挺難的
- There are no official crowd estimates of events on the Mall.
- But the ungrateful wretches on the Mall would have none of it.
- That was dramatically evident on the Mall a generation ago.
- Jones said of this last display of the quilt on the Mall.
- Our new office might be in a tent out on the mall.
- The Promise Keepers spectacle on the Mall has its critics.
- The show was broadcast on giant-screen televisions on the Mall.
- I can see Martin Luther King speaking on the Mall.
- The museum on the Mall gets about 9 million visitors a year.
- District residents recently have criticized the increasingly crowded vistas on the Mall.