on the margin造句
- The songs are jocular, but danger lurks on the margins.
- As early as 1971, he was already on the margins.
- His company happened to be on the margin a little larger,
- On the margin, a party leader surely has an impact.
- They are very much on the margins of political life here.
- It's difficult to find on the margin in a sentence. 用on the margin造句挺難的
- On the margin, this drives a demand for equity investments.
- This is usually the case on the margins of geologic basins.
- There are fine black dots on the margins of all wings.
- It occurs in and on the margins of the drier rainforests.
- Their front wings wear two distinct clear patches on the margins.
- The hindwings are orange with nine black spots on the margins.
- The hindwings are whitish grey, but darker on the margins.
- The hindwings are pale white grey and grey on the margins.
- The forewings are orange-yellow, deeper on the margins.
- A series of fuscous dots is found on the margin from.