- An issue when using n-gram language models are out-of-vocabulary ( OOV ) words.
- The secumt }-mmasures were as much for the 77-year-old Castro as they wewe-oov the patriarch.
- Recently he s shown promising signs of regaining his old confidence by beating Xellos and Oov in the Proleague finals in fine style and reaching final round in OSL.
- The'oov'in his nickname is believed to be the ASCII emotion icon of a face and 2 fingers forming letter'V'which stands for victory.
- After reaching yet another OSL final in early 2006 and losing 3-0 to his old rival Oov, July lost his dominance and went into a small slump.
- It's difficult to find oov in a sentence. 用oov造句挺難的
- Bush gave only broad outlioe-oo-mis plan when he presented it on Jan . 7, and he said detammw-ould emerge as the plan works its way through Congress . $ % $ M }-would create renewable three-year guest worker visas both-oov ooreign workers already in the United States and for those-mo-mot to go.