- On 1 October 2014 Telstra announced that it had acquired Ooyala.
- More than half of Ooyala's business now comes from international markets.
- As of 2009, Ooyala was providing video technology and services for over 500 companies.
- Eight months later, Ooyala raised an additional $ 8.5 million from Sierra Ventures.
- Jay Fulcher, formerly of SAP, joined Ooyala as the company s CEO in August 2009.
- It's difficult to find ooyala in a sentence. 用ooyala造句挺難的
- With the Recording Academy he led the effort to partner with Ooyala, 53rd GRAMMY Awards show as an executive producer.
- The film was remade in Telugu as " Ooyala " starring Meka Srikanth, Ramya Krishnan with Nassar and Suhasini reprising their roles again.
- Ooyala works with a number of partners, including Adobe, Microsoft, NTT, YuMe, Tremor Media, Akamai, Level3, PayWizard and Google.
- NPAW s network of partners include United States based organizations such as Ooyala, Brightcove, Highwinds, Limelight Networks, Level3 and the Google Cloud Platform.
- Affymetrix, Agilent Technologies, Applied Materials, Arista Networks, Atheros, Rovi, Synaptics, Marvell Technology Group, Ooyala and Trident Microsystems are among the companies headquartered in Santa Clara.
- "' Ooyala "'is a 1998 Telugu drama film directed by S . V . Krishna Reddy starring Srikanth, Ramya Krishna, Nassar, Suhasini in the lead roles.
- With the advantage that its videos can play back in popular video players such as QuickTime and Flash as well as multiple OVPs ( online video platforms ) such as Brightcove, ThePlatform and Ooyala.
- BYUtv can be found through online streaming provided by Ooyala, on the Dish Network and DirecTV pay-satellite services, and free to air via 17 and Galaxy 28 in DVB-S2 format.
- Through September 2010, Ooyala had raised $ 42 million from Sage Venture Partners, Sierra Ventures, Rembrandt Ventures, CID Group ( a Shanghai-based private equity fund ), Hitochu and Panasonic.
- Prior to founding Ooyala with Sean Knapp ( CTO ) and Belsasar Lepe ( Director of Engineering ), Bismarck worked at Google as a Senior Product Manager responsible for the development and launch of monetization products for the Google AdSense network.