operational taxonomic unit造句
- Two primary areas of concern are methods for clustering sequences into operational taxonomic units by sequence similarity, and quality control of sequence data.
- This'genome prediction'step produces a large table of bacterial types ( specifically operational taxonomic units or OTUs ) vs . gene family copy numbers.
- Sequences can be clustered according to their similarity to one another, and operational taxonomic units are defined based on the similarity threshold ( usually 97 % similarity ) set by the researcher.
- When applying PICRUSt to a 16S rRNA gene library, PICRUSt matches reference operational taxonomic units against the tables, and retrieves a predicted 16S rRNA copy number and gene copy number for each gene family.
- Alternatively high throughput sequencing, tag sequencing, divides unique rRNA tag sequences into operational taxonomic units ( OTUs ) based upon similarities in mitochondrial-encoded cytochrome oxidases ( Sogin " et al . ", 2006 ).
- It's difficult to find operational taxonomic unit in a sentence. 用operational taxonomic unit造句挺難的
- This is commonly used in metagenomic studies, where the number of metagenomic reads can be in the tens of thousands, and it is appropriate to'bin'these reads into operational taxonomic units, or OTUs, which can then be dealt with as taxa within the UniFrac framework.
- Datasets are tables consisting of ethological and / or other characters and a list of operational taxonomic units ( OTUs ), which may be genes, individuals, populations, species, or larger taxa that are presumed to be monophyletic and therefore to form, all together, one large clade; phylogenetic analysis infers the branching pattern within that clade.