- The telephone is fully operational again .
- The squadron is not yet operational .
- All units of the command are operational .
- They had no operational plan except to hang on .
- It is the operational bible of the news organization .
- It's difficult to find operational in a sentence. 用operational造句挺難的
- The newly designed rice transplanter will soon be operational .
- Translating these doctrinal innovations into operational plans proved far more difficult .
- Our task was to marry his intuition to the operational knowledge that were gradually acquiring .
- Still, several hangars remained untouched, and it was possible that some of them held planes which were operational .
- All operational control will be vested in the british chiefs of staff acting under his majesty's government .
- Computers are in widespread use now(1972)to assist in development of the best operational plans for managing ground water reservoirs .
- The recovery process necessitates waste stream segregation if water and chemical reuse are to offset capital and operational costs .
- These anemometers, which employ hot wires, sonics, drag spheres, etc, are not commonly used because of operational and other difficulties .
- Commercial credit reference agency to be operational in 2004
- Was driven by 7 core operational drivers , which are