- The fighting has claimed over 21, 000 lives so far.
- The fighting has claimed over 21, 000 lives since 1984.
- They have sold over 21 million albums in the United States.
- It covers a duration of 64 : 48 over 21 tracks.
- DSpace at MIT currently houses over 21, 000 MIT theses.
- It's difficult to find over 21 in a sentence. 用over 21造句挺難的
- Today the university trains over 21, 000 in 54 majors.
- In 2014, the helpline received over 21, 000 calls.
- Occidental won over 21 other bids, the department said.
- Troops should preferably be over 21, but never younger than 18.
- They also might seem somewhat foreign to anyone over 21.
- Over 21 hours of sunshine contributed to the uncommon warmth.
- They shot only 39 percent and turned the ball over 21 times.
- The Kurdish conflict has claimed over 21, 000 lives since 1984.
- Over 21, 000 people have died in the conflict so far.
- Over 21, 000 people have died in the conflict.