- The Appel reaction is also effective on carboxylic acids; this has been used to convert them to oxazolines, oxazines and thiazolines.
- "' Oxazines "'are heterocyclic compounds containing one oxygen and one nitrogen atom in a doubly unsaturated six-membered ring.
- By extension, the derivatives are also referred to as oxazines; examples include ifosfamide and morpholine ( tetrahydro-1, 4-oxazine ).
- Photochromic molecules can belong to various classes : triarylmethanes, stilbenes, azastilbenes, nitrones, fulgides, spiropyrans, naphthopyrans, spiro-oxazines, quinones and others.
- Four ( families ) of dyes are used in the oxidation thiazines, oxazines, azines, and indigo carmine, reported to work with glucose and caustic soda.
- It's difficult to find oxazines in a sentence. 用oxazines造句挺難的
- The resulting new derivatives of 3-acylaminopropanoic acids were transformed into various heterocyclic compounds : beta-lactams, 1, 3-oxazines, 2-imidazolidinones, etc.