- A widely used method is the Evans'acyl oxazolidinone method.
- The oxazolidinone auxiliary is also conveniently cleaved under the hydrogenation conditions.
- The Z enolate was created to avoid the allylic strain with oxazolidinone.
- The absolute stereochemistry is then determined by the chirality of the oxazolidinone.
- ,linezolid is the only oxazolidinone antibiotic available.
- It's difficult to find oxazolidinone in a sentence. 用oxazolidinone造句挺難的
- The synthesis of fragment A, alkyl iodide, applied the Evans'acyl oxazolidinone method.
- One of the things they did was reacting an oxazolidinone with the activated aldehyde chloral in an aldol addition:
- structure activity relationships led to the development of several subclasses of oxazolidinone derivatives, with varying safety profiles and antimicrobial activity.
- Rivaroxaban bears a striking structural similarity to the antibiotic linezolid : both drugs share the same oxazolidinone-derived core structure.
- "' Posizolid "'is an oxazolidinone antibiotic under investigation by AstraZeneca for the treatment of bacterial infections.
- Examples of chiral auxiliaries include, Evans chiral oxazolidinone auxiliaries ( for asymmetric aldol reactions ) pseudoephedrine amides and tert-butanesulfinamide imines.
- The ketene formation during the deprotonation process for substrates possessing Evans'oxazolidinone is also a main side reaction for the related alkylation reactions.
- In the case of the Evans'method, the chiral auxiliary appended is an oxazolidinone, and the resulting carbonyl compound is an imide.
- Tedizolid is a second-generation oxazolidinone derivative that is 4-to-16-fold more potent against staphylococci and enterococci compared to linezolid.
- The most-general method of asymmetric pyridine hydrogenation is actually a heterogeneous method, where asymmetry is generated from a chiral oxazolidinone bound to the C2 position of the pyridine.