- Following the formation of the oxazolinium ion intermediate, water attacks the electrophillic acetal carbon.
- The aspartate residue stabilizes the positive charge on the nitrogen atom in the oxazolinium ion intermediate.
- Such mechanisms are common for certain N-acetylhexosaminidases, which have an acetamido group capable of neighboring group participation to form an intermediate oxazoline or oxazolinium ion.
- A Michaelis complex consisting of a glutamate residue, a GalNAc residue on the G M2 ganglioside, and an aspartate residue leads to the formation of an oxazolinium ion intermediate.
- It's difficult to find oxazolinium in a sentence. 用oxazolinium造句挺難的