- Workers scraped the arm with scaffolding while fixing an oxygen leak deep inside Endeavour.
- The shuttle's oxygen leak was traced to a deformed flex hose, hardly a rupture.
- Then an oxygen leak and damaged robot arm interfered.
- Detailed stories about the oxygen leak and electrical problems were in the main news section.
- Researchers decided against a hot-fire flight test because of liquid oxygen leaks in the test apparatus.
- It's difficult to find oxygen leak in a sentence. 用oxygen leak造句挺難的
- The astronauts then report hearing a thump outside the shuttle and begin to experience an oxygen leak.
- NASA expressed confidence that the replacement of a pair of flex hoses had fixed the oxygen leak.
- And how would they protect themselves from the unforeseen _ a fire, an oxygen leak, a flu bug?
- The oxygen leak is believed to be somewhere deep in the midbody of Endeavour beneath the payload bay.
- With just two hours remaining in the countdown, NASA called off the launch of space shuttle Endeavour because of an oxygen leak.
- An oxygen leak in the mid-body of the craft stopped the countdown last week, just as the crew was boarding the shuttle.
- An apparent oxygen leak ended an unusually risky spacewalk by the international space station's two astronauts just 14 minutes after it began.
- The second difficulty involved an oxygen leak in the launch pad fueling system that forced a brief postponement of some activities by shuttle technicians.
- While finding and fixing the oxygen leak, workers accidentally bumped a platform into the shuttle robot arm and managers are assessing the damage, if any.
- Their return to Earth was delayed nearly two months by shuttle fuel line cracks, an oxygen leak, and robot arm problems, as well as weather delays.