- They exhibit broad emission line spectra with helium, nitrogen, carbon and oxygen lines.
- The foam came off a bracket which held an oxygen line in place.
- Engineers replaced Endeavour's leaky oxygen line and, as a precaution, a nitrogen line.
- He also expressed confidence that a leaking oxygen line aboard Endeavour is fixed.
- Both oxygen lines had passed all inspections in the hangar.
- It's difficult to find oxygen line in a sentence. 用oxygen line造句挺難的
- The red oxygen lines originate at altitudes of about 300 km, in the F-layer.
- It was wedged next to the liquid-oxygen line between Discovery and its external fuel tank.
- The pin was wedged next to the liquid-oxygen line between Discovery and its external fuel tank.
- Washburn's oxygen lines became tangled as he was diving Thursday near the small town of Reesedale.
- The fire burns though oxygen lines and de-icer lines, airframe impacting in American River Canyon, California.
- One of the bullets severed the pilot's oxygen line, so Beyea handed over his oxygen supply.
- Inc . was a San Jose-based company which produced the Oxygen line of high-end 3D graphics cards.
- It was a stunning discovery since both oxygen lines had passed all inspections back in the hangar.
- The 18 balls in Columbia's liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen lines cannot be checked adequately at the launch pad.
- Endeavour's flight to the international space station had been postponed by a leaking oxygen lined and a damaged robot arm.