- The bold path is the path of safety .
- Often they mark the path with buoys .
- The path is very slippery, so watch your step .
- They cleaved a path through the wilderness .
- Along the ravine there was a mule path .
- It's difficult to find path in a sentence. 用path造句挺難的
- Of course, alternate paths are common .
- The path is too narrow for a truck to pass .
- We seem to have wandered from the path .
- They hewed a path through the jungle .
- He spent the morning rambling woodland paths .
- This path will lead you to the station .
- Dangers lurk in the path of wilderness .
- Imagination cuts out a path for itself .
- In each path two restrictions exist .
- They shoveled a path through the snow .