- The foundation expects to extend pawn loans to 750, 000 families, or about 905 million M閞ida.
- "Pawn loans are made for a month, so if a fellow gets $ 200 from me at 180 percent, he'll pay me back $ 230.
- "What we offer on pawn loans, and what we charge for sale items that aren't redeemed, is pretty much worked out in our heads,"
- "There were some legislators with strong constituencies who had title pawn loans, " said Oliver, back in private law practice after an unsuccessful 1998 campaign for lieutenant governor.
- The 382-outlet chain charges up to 240 percent interest on pawn loans in states that permit it, according to John P . Caskey, a Swarthmore College economist who has studied the industry.
- It's difficult to find pawn loan in a sentence. 用pawn loan造句挺難的