- The third article described a middle-of-the-road showing at the PCRC championships.
- Three boats would put up wins at the 1986 PCRC Regatta as the crew continued to solidify its growth.
- After retiring professionally, he played for PCRC ( Perak Chinese Recreation Club ) as a defender and played in Ipoh Premier League.
- On 19 June 1998, the government of Panama turned over control to the private Panama Canal Railway Company ( " PCRC " ).
- As an expression of its global vision, PCRC also sponsors the local Jewish-Palestinian Living Room Dialogue with its domestic effectiveness and global impact.
- It's difficult to find pcrc in a sentence. 用pcrc造句挺難的
- Contact the Panama Canal Railway offices at ( 507 ) 317-6070; infopanarail . com; www . kcsi . com / pcrc . html.
- The team would field a few small boats in the spring bringing a V4 +, a W2-, and a novice 4 + to PCRC in 2007.
- Through the Civic Engagement Initiative, PCRC promotes parent involvement in schools, facilitates dialogues on public issues, trains community leaders, partners with community agencies and links residents to public policy makers.
- He resurrected a Central Committee including himself, the PCRC secretary Harbhajan Sohi and two leaders from Andhra ( Madhu and Anand ), which was to function until a regular conference would be held.
- All known functional perchlorate reductase enzymes include genetically similar versions of pcrABCD except for the epsilonproteobacteria " Arcobacter " strain CAB, which lacks a traditional pcrC and appears to have replaced it with an unrelated epsilonproteobacteria cytochrome.
- On June 19, 1998 the government of Panama turned over control of the Panama Canal Railway to Kansas City Southern Railroad and the privately held Lanigan Holdings, LLC . This created the Panama Canal Railway Company ( PCRC ).
- The Post-Conflict Research Center ( PCRC ) is a Sarajevo-based non-governmental organization, which aims to nurture an enabling environment for sustainable peace and facilitate the restoration of inter-ethnic relationships in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
- Some situations in which PCRC provides facilitation services include organizations that need to develop a strategic plan, public meetings in which neighbors come together to share concerns and ideas, staff or work groups who want to work out a conflict, organizational retreats, and city government public participation processes.
- Since 2011, a considerable number of student programs, workshops and conference on peace building, genocide prevention and reconciliation have been organized by PCRC . The organization has also extensive experience in documentary production and photographic exhibitions, having worked with local and international photojournalists and filmmakers including Taryn Simon, Abigail Disney, and Angelina Jolie.
- Perchlorate reductase is usually encoded as a combination of four genes, denoted pcrABCD . The active subunits are pcrA and pcrB which form a periplasmic dimer similar to the active complex in nitrate reductase . pcrC is a believed to be a c-type cytochrome that connects the AB complex to the membrane and allows for electron shuttling.