- In Monsanto, he was helped by Pequito Rebelo and Hip髄ito Raposo.
- Pequito Rebelo was involved in the monarchist uprising of 1919 and suffered serious wounds in the fighting.
- "' Lu韘 de Almeida Sampaio "'( ) ( born Caetano Lu韘 Pequito de Almeida Sampaio, December 16, 1957 in Porto, Portugal ) is a Portuguese career diplomat.
- Integralismo Lusitano's notable members included Ant髇io Sardinha, Alberto de Monsaraz, Jos?Pequito Rebelo, Jos?Hip髄ito Vaz Raposo, Le鉶 Ramos Ascens鉶, Lu韘 de Almeida Braga, and Francisco Rol鉶 Preto.
- It's difficult to find pequito in a sentence. 用pequito造句挺難的