- According to the Pequot Lakes Heritage Preservation Commission, the city once called Sibley and Frogtown was renamed as Pequot.
- A memorial garden for Sjodin opened in her hometown of Pequot Lakes, Minnesota, and another is planned for the UND campus.
- Most of the current area of Pequot Lakes was gained through an annexation of the entirety of the surrounding former Sibley Township on June 4, 2002.
- During an assembly at Pequot Lakes High School in 2007, students were shown graphic images of aborted fetuses and girls were made to chant about being submissive to their husbands.
- Authorities said Sjodin, who was from Pequot Lakes, Minnesota, may have been abducted while talking to her boyfriend, Chris Lang, on a cell phone the afternoon of Nov . 22.
- It's difficult to find pequot lakes in a sentence. 用pequot lakes造句挺難的
- Roger retired after being inaugurated into the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame May 29, 2009 . Living in Pequot Lakes, MN where he owns "'Rager's Acres Seasonal RV Park "'on Loon Lake.
- Rager's focus returned to sprint car racing in the mid-1980s when he was asked to drive for a guy at the speedway in Jackson, Minn . He also left the Twin Cities and purchased a "'resort "'on Loon Lake, just west of Pequot Lakes, in 1988.
- In the introduction to their 1985 edition of Claude Lewis'journal of the Saskatchewan trip, Koblas and Page recount that while Sinclair Lewis was writing " Elmer Gantry ", he and his brother and Claude's wife went to the small theatre in Pequot Lake, where Sinclair was writing.