- Most people with lung abscess will be found to have periodontal disease .
- In persons over 35, periodontal disease causes the loss of more teeth than does dental caries, or decay .
- Since periodontal disease results in loss of both bone and periodontal ligament, the tooth gradually wobbles in its socket .
- Periodontal disease is disease of the gums
- Periodontal diseases don t only have effect on our oral cavity
- It's difficult to find periodontal disease in a sentence. 用periodontal disease造句挺難的
- Relationship research between periodontal disease and pre - term low birth weight
- General situation and prospect of traditional chinese medicine therapy for periodontal disease
- The accumulation of dental plaque will cause periodontal diseases that contribute to bad breath
- Periodontal diseases and rheumatoid arthritis by dr li - jian jin , associate professor in periodontology
- Periodontal disease is a chronic bacterial condition associated with receding gums and tooth loss
- Periodontal disease and diabetes mellitus by dr w keung leung , associate professor in periodontology
- People who have periodontal diseases are twice likely to be susceptible to heart diseases and stroke
- Brushing teeth effectively can prevent periodontal diseases . but few people know how to brush teeth effectively
- Current research at the hku s faculty of dentistry has indicated a link between periodontal diseases and general health
- After sometime , toxins released by bacteria in the plaque irritate the gum and cause inflammation , leading to periodontal disease