- most people with lung abscess will be found to have periodontal disease .
- in persons over 35, periodontal disease causes the loss of more teeth than does dental caries, or decay .
- since periodontal disease results in loss of both bone and periodontal ligament, the tooth gradually wobbles in its socket .
- periodontal disease is disease of the gums
- periodontal diseases don t only have effect on our oral cavity
- It's difficult to find periodontal diseases in a sentence. 用periodontal diseases造句挺難的
- relationship research between periodontal disease and pre-term low birth weight
- general situation and prospect of traditional chinese medicine therapy for periodontal disease
- the accumulation of dental plaque will cause periodontal diseases that contribute to bad breath
- periodontal diseases and rheumatoid arthritis by dr li-jian jin, associate professor in periodontology
- periodontal disease is a chronic bacterial condition associated with receding gums and tooth loss
- periodontal disease and diabetes mellitus by dr w keung leung, associate professor in periodontology
- people who have periodontal diseases are twice likely to be susceptible to heart diseases and stroke
- brushing teeth effectively can prevent periodontal diseases . but few people know how to brush teeth effectively
- current research at the hku s faculty of dentistry has indicated a link between periodontal diseases and general health
- after sometime, toxins released by bacteria in the plaque irritate the gum and cause inflammation, leading to periodontal disease