- Gustavo Suarez Pertierra succeeded Garcia as defense minister in a cabinet reshuffle.
- Gustavo Suarez Pertierra was named Minister of Defense, replacing Julian Garcia Vargas.
- Geronimo Saavedra was named Minister of Education, replacing Suarez Pertierra in that post.
- But like most immigration lawyers, Pertierra does not have any clients in custody.
- Harbury's lawyer, Jose Pertierra, charged that the government " concocted"
- It's difficult to find pertierra in a sentence. 用pertierra造句挺難的
- Being in Washington, D . C ., has had one more negative consequence for Pertierra.
- Both Solana and Defense Minister Gustavo Suarez Pertierra refused to confirm outright that the five were dead.
- Pertierra doesnt expect the INS to take much longer than the usual six months to review the petition.
- Garcia made the request because prosecutors have a strong case against him, defense lawyer Roberto Pertierra said.
- Pertierra says Central Americans with temporary protective status have wanted to know if they should even bother renewing their visas.
- Pertierra says confusion in immigrant communities has been caused, in part, by overzealous media coverage of the proposals.
- "' Francisco Pertierra "'was a Spanish photographer of the 19th century who established in the Philippines.
- "It's a major pillar of European defense, " said Gustavo Suarez Pertierra, Spanish defense minister.
- "It's a major pillar of European defense, " said Gustavo Suarez Pertierra, the Spanish defense minister.
- No, " said Pertierra, who answered " maybe " when she was asked if she believed Simpson was a killer.