- Two bullets left pock marks on the Massachusetts Career Development Institute across the street.
- The moisture exits through the finished surface making bubbles which dry as pock marks.
- Poland said, referring to pock marks in the school wall from the rifle fire.
- Pock marks from Japanese strafing still dot Ford Island, ground zero in the 1941 attack.
- Pock marks are a defect caused by air bubbles which form after joint compound is applied.
- It's difficult to find pock marks in a sentence. 用pock marks造句挺難的
- Commercial additives are designed to reduce pock marks or the use of dish soap mixed into the mud.
- Its mud brick is crumbling inside and out; pock marks in the walls are evidence of past battles.
- The mapping also found " pock marks " some 20m deep by 200m in diameter in the margins which may indicate methane seepage.
- But Burford is a pock mark the same way as Bill Gates or Donald Trump when they were getting started in their respective industries.
- The caper bush has a curious reaction to sudden increases in humidity; it forms wart-like pock marks across the leaf surface.
- Cheng had pock marks on his face when he was young and thus he was known as third son with pock marks Cheng.
- There have been found cold seeps also in gas chimneys have been reported, and exploratory wells have discovered subcommercial gas accumulations and pock marks along fault planes.
- Yigal Chismario, a 32-year-old assistant manager at the Freiman and Bein shoe store on Jaffa Street, points to pock marks in the sidewalk.
- It was the site of a bloody battle between the IDF and Hezbollah and cluster munitions were dropped on Yohmor, leaving pock marks in the roads and devastating many buildings.
- Ohio State's gratification likely will end with the outcome, which provided the only pock mark on the record of previously unbeaten Arizona State ( now 11-1 ).