- Mr. pocked was out lecturing .
- The infectivity is quantified by counting the number of infective centers such as plaques pocks and foci .
- Or is titan simply an icy satellite pocked with craters
- The man ' s face was badly pock - marked
- Hell did i put ? some pock or oth
- It's difficult to find pock in a sentence. 用pock造句挺難的
- Even as i was digging into my pocked to get out my revolver i made a running step back
- Used in locomotive communication , pocked intercom telephones , car audio circuits , etc
- Hey , pock face
- The study and analysis on the working technology of pocked grass by pressing and kneading of corn ' s straw
- The girl who was so near to me , he thinks - and all at once he understands that she has picked his pocked
- His pock - marked and wrinkled face , with little slits of eyes , beamed with self - satisfaction and merriment
- Our products include : full titanium , pocking steel , stainless steel , aluminium alloy and zinc alloy etc . golf series
- Why , it must be the anferovs , said an old deacon addressing a pock - marked peasant woman . lord , have mercy on us
- Nearest of all to pierre stood the pock - marked peasant woman with the child . when the patrol was moving , she stepped forward
- He slowly approached the rear pew , his clothes hanging on his thin frame , hair slicked back from his ruddy and pocked - marked face