- Pockaj says the procedure works well, but it is not without debate.
- Age makes no difference, Pockaj says.
- Pockaj explains how the procedure works:
- Pockaj vigorously promotes conservative techniques, believing they are just as successful and enhance a woman's psychological outcome.
- Some doctors who have been working in the field for many years are comfortable with time-honored procedures, even though statistics support newer methods, Pockaj says.
- It's difficult to find pockaj in a sentence. 用pockaj造句挺難的
- Advances in genetic mapping may take some of the guesswork out of who gets cancer, but probably not much, said Dr . Barbara Pockaj, a breast surgeon at Mayo Clinic.
- Studies have shown no difference in long-term survival rates between mastectomy and lumpectomy where the latter is deemed appropriate, says Dr . Barbara Pockaj ( pronounced POCH-Kye ), a surgeon at Mayo Clinic Scottsdale.
- Dr . Barbara Pockaj, a surgeon with Mayo Clinic Scottsdale, offers these tips to reduce the risk :-Follow a low-fat diet with plenty of vegetables, especially broccoli and cauliflower .-Include soy products in your diet _ tofu, tofu cheese, soy milk .-Maintain proper weight without wide fluctuations .-Reduce alcohol consumption.