- mr. pocked was out lecturing .
- the infectivity is quantified by counting the number of infective centers such as plaques pocks and foci .
- or is titan simply an icy satellite pocked with craters
- the man's face was badly pock-marked
- hell did i put ? some pock or oth
- It's difficult to find pocked in a sentence. 用pocked造句挺難的
- even as i was digging into my pocked to get out my revolver i made a running step back
- used in locomotive communication, pocked intercom telephones, car audio circuits, etc
- hey, pock face
- the study and analysis on the working technology of pocked grass by pressing and kneading of corn's straw
- the girl who was so near to me, he thinks-and all at once he understands that she has picked his pocked
- his pock-marked and wrinkled face, with little slits of eyes, beamed with self-satisfaction and merriment
- our products include : full titanium, pocking steel, stainless steel, aluminium alloy and zinc alloy etc . golf series
- why, it must be the anferovs, said an old deacon addressing a pock-marked peasant woman . lord, have mercy on us
- nearest of all to pierre stood the pock-marked peasant woman with the child . when the patrol was moving, she stepped forward
- he slowly approached the rear pew, his clothes hanging on his thin frame, hair slicked back from his ruddy and pocked-marked face