- The plants are owned by Kemijoki Oy and Pohjolan Voima Oy.
- UPM holds a 42-percent stake in Pohjolan Voima.
- The biggest shareholders are Pohjolan Voima and Fortum.
- The companies Pohjolan Voima, Fortum, Helsingin Energia and Rautaruukki consume coal most.
- Major shareholders of Pohjolan Voima are Stora Enso Oyj ( 15, 6 % ).
- It's difficult to find pohjolan in a sentence. 用pohjolan造句挺難的
- In January 2011 " Pohjolan Sanomat " changed its format from broadsheet to tabloid.
- She is considered one of the founders of historical entertainment in Finnish literature, alongside of Pohjolan-Pirhonen.
- Her style of narration is more detailed than Pohjolan-Pirhonen's, known for somewhat light novels.
- Utrio also hardly ever uses the present tense in her narration, unlike some of Pohjolan-Pirhonen's works.
- A special feature of the Finnish electricity markets is companies like Pohjolan Voima and Teollisuuden Voima that operate with the Mankala-principle.
- Later a sorting station for the Finnish Postal Service as well as a depot for Pohjolan Liikenne was built in the western fringes of the area.
- Utrio can be seen continuing the tradition of the Finnish historical novel, including authors like Zachris Topelius, Santeri Ivalo, Mika Waltari and Ursula Pohjolan-Pirhonen.
- Alma Regions ( previously Regional Media ) segment includes the print and online publishing business of Aamulehti, Satakunnan Kansa, Lapin Kansa / Pohjolan Sanomat and several local and town papers.
- Finnish paper maker UPM-Kymmene said it has reserved a 29-percent share of the unit's capacity, or some 470 megawatts, through its associated power company, Pohjolan Voima.
- In spring 2011, Krogerus advised the State of Finland when it acquired, together with Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company, a majority stake in the electricity transmission operator Fingrid Oyj from Fortum Power and Heat Oy and Pohjolan Voima Oyj.