- When C > 1 the solution is Poinsot's spiral.
- The Kepler-Poinsot polyhedra are examples of non-convex sets.
- These polyhedra are known as collectively as the Kepler-Poinsot polyhedra.
- Poinsot was elected Fellow of the Royal Society of London in 1858.
- This motion can be visualized by Poinsot's construction.
- It's difficult to find poinsot in a sentence. 用poinsot造句挺難的
- Poinsot did not know if he had discovered all the regular star polyhedra.
- Collectively they are called the Kepler-Poinsot polyhedra.
- There exist four regular polyhedra which are not convex, called Kepler Poinsot polyhedra.
- Soprano Anne Poinsot created the role of Agn鑣.
- Poinsot worked on number theory studying Diophantine equations.
- There are four regular star polyhedra, known as the Kepler-Poinsot polyhedra.
- In particular he devised, what is now known as, Poinsot's construction.
- The Kepler-Poinsot polyhedra may be constructed from the Platonic solids by a process called stellation.
- In addition to Goguet, the assault was led by General of Brigade Pierre Poinsot de Chansac.
- In 1809, Louis Poinsot rediscovered Kepler's figures, by assembling star pentagons around each vertex.