- The compound has a polyhydroxylated ergostane-type nucleus.
- Polyhydroxylated aromatic inhibitors are mostly active against strand transfer reactions and 3-processing which suggests a mechanism that targets both steps.
- He has also made important contributions the synthesis of deoxyglycosides and polyhydroxylated natural products, and to the design and synthesis of inhibitors of cysteine proteases targeting important human pathogens ( e . g ., Trypanosoma, Plasmodium and Entamoeba species ).
- A conceptually related reaction at one time of interest to the pigment industry is the "'Bohn Schmidt reaction "'( 1889 ) involving the hydroxylation of " hydroxyantraquinone " with sulfuric acid and lead or selenium to a polyhydroxylated anthraquinone.
- It's difficult to find polyhydroxylated in a sentence. 用polyhydroxylated造句挺難的