pony express council造句
- The "'Pony Express Council "'is based in Saint Joseph, Missouri, and also serves Scouts in Kansas.
- It was championed by Pony Express Council Executive Parvin Bishop who expanded the program when he became Director of Program at the National Office.
- Scouting executive H . Roe Bartle founded the Mic-O-Say organization at Camp Brinton in 1925 while serving as head of the Pony Express council.
- The first two years of the Pony Express Council's Project COPE program had two days of ropes course programs and low course events and one day of Orienteering programs.
- In 1980 a team of staff and volunteers in Pony Express Council developed a Rope Course and Orienteering program under then Scout Executive Parvin Bishop as part of the council's long range planning.
- It's difficult to find pony express council in a sentence. 用pony express council造句挺難的
- In the late 1970s the Pony Express Council began Project COPE which is aimed at encouraging teamwork, self-confidence, trust, leadership, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving.
- "' Camp Geiger "'is a Boy Scout camp on the bluffs above the Missouri River two miles ( 3 km ) northwest of St . Joseph, Missouri in Andrew County, Missouri at used by the Pony Express Council.
- The "'Tribe of Mic-O-Say "'is an honor society used by two local councils of the Boy Scouts of America, Heart of America Council and Pony Express Council; it is not a program of the National Council of the BSA . Mic-O-Say's ceremonies, customs, and traditions are based on the folklore of the American Indian.