- they know he's got the popular touch .
- he was a popular and respected teacher .
- playing basketball is a popular movement .
- he is a popular television entertainer .
- the poodle is a popular house pet .
- It's difficult to find populars in a sentence. 用populars造句挺難的
- joe knows how to make himself popular .
- yes, he is a popular novelist .
- this cut of uniform is very popular nowadays .
- this kind of watch is very popular with ladies .
- the most popular input device is the terminal .
- i can't fire him because he's too popular .
- popular grievances are openly voiced everywhere .
- the newmarket stakes is always a popular race .
- he was popular with the delegates .
- it is sacred in popular belief .