- However in 2001, Potenciano family had their political ambitions in Laguna.
- The Bitanga and Potenciano clans have disputes on the management of the company.
- Bitanga claimed the Potenciano family had forcibly taken over the properties and operations of BLTB.
- They give him a new name, Potenciano a . k . a . Teng.
- He based this version on information he received from Justo Gregorio, a nephew of Potenciano.
- It's difficult to find potenciano in a sentence. 用potenciano造句挺難的
- The first civil governor of Zambales during the American era was Potenciano Lesaca from 1901-1903.
- In turn, he helped his more studious younger brother, Potenciano, to study medicine in Spain.
- Cruz eventually dropped out of the show and married ophthalmologist Potenciano Larrazabal III and relocated to Cebu permanently.
- Potenciano later became the bandmaster of the same band until he joined the Philippine Constabulary Band in 1919.
- It was also the time when Bitanga and Potenciano clans have disputes over the management of the company.
- It is claimed that Potenciano Gregorio composed " Sarung Banggi " when he was 17 years old.
- Potenciano Gregorio was among those invited to compete with other musicians during the Golden Gate International Exposition in 1938.
- Potenciano was known to be a good sailor, he was a skipper of a ship which traveled up north.
- And it renamed Enteng as Potenciano " Teng / Enteng " Magtanggol ( " Potential Defender " in English ).
- Colonel Potenciano's son Max, nicknamed " Sonny ", became the president from 1977 up to 1988.