- Soon as the press packet hit my desk, I knew.
- Gene had sent us a phoney press release and press packet.
- Have a real nice press packet ready for them . "'
- The media snapped up 300 glossy foldout press packets complete with comic book.
- The press packet includes an artist's conception of how this will work.
- It's difficult to find press packet in a sentence. 用press packet造句挺難的
- "In excess of 800 feet, " says the press packet.
- Press packets in Van Damme's early films list him as a European karate champion.
- Many of the elements in theirs are lifted directly from the press packet we gave them.
- They are designed for use on various ITASA materials such as booklets, press packets and websites.
- This is a mortgage banking lawyer with a publicist, a press packet and a growing clip file.
- Two days after FDA approval, my Procter & AMP; Gamble press packet arrived in the mail.
- This year, the press packet sent in advance of the May 11 observation also held a button.
- He handed out press packets extolling the county's beaches and other attractions to any interested reporters.
- The March 2001 issue of the Qaida Media Committee's monthly press packet included news articles culled from the Internet:
- The two images that I downloaded were from the press packet released by a company I am writing an article about.